Indivisible North Boulder
Indivisible North Boulder was formed in the aftermath of the 2016 election of Donald Trump. We were inspired by national publication of “Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda.” Like other resistance groups, our purpose was to oppose the Trump reactionary agenda. Since Trump’s defeat in 2020, our group has continued its advocacy and our activism has focused on a number of issues. Some of those are (1) The climate Crisis and other environmental challenges; (2) The need to fix democracy; and, (3) The need to to address institutional racism and economic inequality.
North Boulder holds informal coffee discussions and planning sessions every Wednesday from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m. Meetings are currently being held online. We also hold periodic Saturday afternoon meetings where we have guest speakers and explore specific topics of interest.
Ask about our Wednesday morning meetings, our periodic Saturday afternoon meetings and upcoming events.
Contact us at Indivisiblenorthboulder@gmail.com.
Our Approach to Political Action
- We urge members to engage in two actions a week. An action might include calling or writing to an elected official, attending a demonstration or doing anything else that a member believes will advance our cause.
- Our meetings start on time, end on time and always have agendas.
- We are committed to long term activism – extending beyond 2022 & 2024.
- We don’t bombard members with solicitations for money.
- We believe that personal interactions and lasting friendships are cornerstones of effective and sustained political engagement.
- We use electronic tools to communicate but we also believe that face to face interactions are essential.
Our steering committee coordinates logistics. Beyond that, we encourage all of our members and friends to be creative in their resistance activities and approaches.
Contact us for more information