Indivisible North Boulder
Indivisible North Boulder was formed in the aftermath of the 2016 election of Donald Trump. We were inspired by national publication of “Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting the Trump Agenda.” Like other resistance groups, our purpose is to oppose the Trump reactionary agenda. We started as a neighborhood group in the Wonderland Hills area of Boulder Colorado and we have expanded as folks from surrounding neighborhoods joined.
North Boulder holds informal coffee discussions and planning sessions every Wednesday from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m. Meetings are currently conducted online using Zoom technology.
In the past we also held live monthly general meetings that included guests and discussions. Those Saturday afternoon meetings were temporarily suspended because of the Corona virus situation. Moving forward, we expect to have such meetings online from time to time.
At monthly general meetings we have presentations, guest speakers, and discussions. At Wednesday morning coffee gatherings we discuss current issues to develop plans of action.
Ask about our Wednesday morning meetings, our monthly Saturday afternoon meetings and upcoming events.
Contact us at Indivisiblenorthboulder@gmail.com.
Our Approach to Political Action:
- We urge members to engage in two actions a week. An action might include calling or writing to an elected official, attending a demonstration or doing anything else that a member believes will advance our cause
- Our meetings start on time, end on time and always have agendas
- We are committed to long term activism – extending beyond 2018 & 2020
- We don’t bombard members with email solicitations for money
- We believe that personal interactions and lasting friendships are cornerstones of effective and sustained political engagement. We use electronic tools to communicate but we also believe that face to face interactions are essential.
Our steering committee coordinates logistics. Beyond that, we encourage all of our members and friends to be creative in their resistance activities and approaches.
Links to Sister Organizations:
- Indivisible Boulder https://www.indivisibleboulder.org/
- Indivisible Front Range Resistance https://indivisiblefrr.org/
- National Indivisible https://www.indivisible.org
- Colorado Action Network: https://www.facebook.com/BoulderCAN/
Contact us for more information